As an athlete himself, Will specialises in running biomechanics. Will enjoys working with people who are eager to understand their injury and not only recover from but improve their performance in their chosen activity.
• Running analysis and injuries
• Biomechanical issues
• Exercise based rehabilitation
• Return to sport View details »
A people person, Alexia likes to get to know about her patients as people, not just their injuries.
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Trigger point work and massage
• Exercise based strengthening
• Injuries to back, knees and necks
View details »