- Post Graduation Diploma in Sports Medicine, Otago University
- Credentialed Mckenzie Therapist
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Otago University
- Certified Trigger point Dry needling level 2 advanced
- 15 years and ongoing of physiotherapy experience working in various hospitals, medical centers, schools and specialist sports clinics.
- Worked across both New Zealand and Australia developing a high reputation with GPs, specialists, sporting teams and coaches.
- Strong muscloskeletal background and experience
- Has experience with Olympic level, national sports teams and high level dance schools.
- Has mentored and enjoys teaching students from school, univeristy and new graduates.
- Patient centered with a passion for well being and longevity
Passions and interests
- Strength training and conditioning
- Fasting and weight loss strategies for long term health benefits
- Sports Psychology and human behaviourView details »